Create a warm ambiance and add a distinct style to your home with these beautiful long stem hand blown candle holders. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Dandarah’s home décor products are designed to be functional, while preserving the artisans’ traditional techniques.
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass - Available in 4 sizes; each sold separately
- 11.4": H 29 cm x W 7 cm / H 11.4" x W 2.8"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fair trade